1) Do you take commissions for special customised orders?
We do take custom orders from clients on a case by case basis. We reserve the right to choose when to move forward with a custom order and when not to. However, we give priority to repeat clients.
2) What payment methods do you accept?
We take iDEAL, credit cards, or we also offer the option of payment through bank transfer. International clients can refer to our wholesale platform (powered by Shopify) to access the different payment method options.
3) How about back-order?
We do not keep back-order. We only ship our current inventory.
4) How often do you release new designs?
We release new collections three (3) times a year:
• the Spring supplement (including Valentine’s Day, Easter, Mother’s Day, Father’s Day and Graduation),
• the Summer supplement,
• and the Autumn and Holiday season supplement (including Christmas & New Year).
However, we also update our website monthly with everyday cards all year round.
5) Can we meet you in your studio?
Ping will be happy to receive you in her Amsterdam studio by appointment only. If you would like to book an appointment, please feel free to send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we can schedule you at a suitable date/time.
6) Where do you print your watercolours? We scan the Ping’s original art on high resolutions here in our studio. The scans get then sent to our printer, that is located in Amsterdam.
7) Can I order a large print of a design that I like?
Yes, beside cards, we offer limited edition of prints in sizes A4 and A3. Our prints come signed, numbered, and with a certificate of authenticity. However, you have to order at least 3 prints per design, with a minimum order value of €200,- (excl. VAT and shipping).
8) Can I request a sample of your postcards?
Yes, if you wish to receive a sample of our postcards contact us at email@example.com and we can arrange it. We provide you with a sample of maximum 2 postcard designs of your choice as free sample(s).